"- The best ways a nonprofit board Chair can manage their board through “soft governance”.
- Laying the roadmap for the first 3-6 months for new nonprofit board members
- How to align board roles towards strategy
- How to delegate roles on a board without coming off as “condescending”
- Understanding conflicts of interest and their impact on the board and the organization as a whole
- Does governance change in a pandemic? - How to establish the right balance between operational management oversight, the role of the board in risk management WITHOUT stepping into the role of a “micro-manager”
- ***Understanding the Board director’s role in a nonprofit
- The easiest ways of understanding governance for the average nonprofit volunteer board member
- Understanding risk exposure"